Invoice is a document sent to the client with information on the services provided and their cost.
It serves as document to show at bank to pay for performed services.
Invoices are stored in the system in the form:
The currency of the invoice is a currency is linked bank Account.
The usual action sequence of as follows:
1. Calculate the invoice. Described in detail in the section Invoice calculation.
2. Generate the invoice file. Described in detail in the section Invoice export.
3. Send the invoice file to your customer.
4. Get confirmation of the payment.
5. Add payment. For this an action Add payment inside invoice is intended.
Items 1-3 could be automated.
Automation is described in the section Invoice automation.