Route class gathers together all the information, which is needed to build routing table.
- A list of routes for different technologies with following parameters for routing:
- traffic portion - for performing Percentage routing
- huntstop indicator for Hunting
- technology for performing outbound call (a particular one from the list of Signalling protocols, or automatically chosen)
- A priority for choosing routing technology
- Profit controller
Is used to limit the selection of allowed terminators from the route list.
More detailed this is covered in section Profit control.
The corresponding section of web-interface is described in section Route classes.